[Moims-ipr] RE : INPE contribution to: [CMC E-Poll Alert] RP A7-06 Announcement of Review Opportunity

Minguillon Denis Denis.Minguillon at cnes.fr
Fri May 4 07:30:20 EDT 2007

Hello,

Please find hereattached the Rid document I received from INPE.
I completed the initial version of this document with my answers to the issues.

I keep available to discuss them as much as needed.

Best regards,

Denis

-- Denis MINGUILLON
CNES/DCT/PS/VDO Bpi 1502  | Fax : 33 (0)5 61 28 19 20
18, Av. Edouard Belin              | Tel   : 33 (0)5 61 27 40 93
31401 Toulouse Cedex 9          | e-mail : Denis.Minguillon at cnes.fr
France