[Moims-ipr] Fall 2007 CCSDS Meeting Room Request Form

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Jun 5 08:48:06 EDT 2007

FYI.

Please reserve your hotel with my secretary (as indicated in the web pages)

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 05/06/2007 14:46 -----

             Craig Day
             <craigd at aiaa.org>
             Sent by:                                                     To
             cesg-all-bounces at m         CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             ailman.ccsds.org           All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>,
                                        CCSDS Management Council
                                        <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
             05/06/2007 14:35                                             cc
                                        CCSDS Secretariat
                                        <Secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                     Subject
                                        [Cesg-all] Fall 2007 CCSDS Meeting
                                        Room Request Form

CESG and CMC Members,

As we begin to plan for the Germany meeting cycle we need to get an idea of
the number and size of rooms each of the WGs will need. Please find attached
a meeting room request form. We ask that you please complete the form for
each meeting you will need space for. If you plan to meet jointly with
another working group for part or all of a day, please coordinate that with
the WG chair and submit only one request between the two of you.  Please do
your best to return the form to me by 1 July so that we can put together a
list of requirements for Nestor and his folks to work with over the summer. I
know this seems early, but we would like to avoid any delays due to the
European holiday and U.S. vacation seasons! If you have any questions or
problems with the attached form, please let me know ASAP.

Also, please note that preliminary meeting information (including hotel
registration instructions) has been posted to the CCSDS website:

http://public.ccsds.org/meetings/2007Fall/default.aspx

Please pass this information along to your delegations and WGs so that they
can begin to make hotel accommodation plans.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and assistance as we begin the
planning for our next round of meetings.

Best Regards,
Craig

--
Craig Day
CCSDS Secretariat Office
Email: craigd at aiaa.org
(See attached file: Meeting Room Request Form.doc)