[Moims-ipr] Registry / Repository SIG mailing list

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Thu Jan 25 17:45:51 EST 2007

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 25/01/2007 23:42 -----

             Peter Shames
             <peter.shames at jpl.
             nasa.gov>                                                    To
             Sent by:                   CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             cesg-bounces at mailm         CESG <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             an.ccsds.org                                                 cc
                                        Peter Shames
                                        <peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
             25/01/2007 23:32                                        Subject
                                        [CESG] Registry / Repository SIG
                                        mailing list

Dear CESG Colleagues,

In order to progress the work of defining a standard reference model for
registries and repositories across our CCSDS activities we have established a
mailing list and CWE to help coordinate this work.  All of those who
expressed and interest or came to the working meetings are already
registered.  If there are other members of your working groups who may be
interested in this please let them know and suggest that they register as
described below.

Best regards, Peter

Begin forwarded message: