[Moims-ipr] [CESG] CESG "Special Topics"

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Jan 8 05:39:17 EST 2007

Dear all,

As you can see from the attached e-mail, I will have the honour to present
some issues at the private CESG meeting planned for 23rd Jan 2007.

Issue # 1 is already in the SM&C WG agenda and I will contact the WG for
feedback
Issue # 2: Please take 15 ' in your WG meetings to give me some hints about
the WG members' opinion (the discussion should be done considering the
current 24 CCSDS WGs )
Issue # 3: Ditto

ciao
nestor

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 08/01/2007 11:33 -----

             "Adrian J. Hooke"
             <adrian.j.hooke at jp
             l.nasa.gov>                                                  To
             Sent by:                   CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             cesg-bounces at mailm         ADs <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             an.ccsds.org                                                 cc

                                                                     Subject
             05/01/2007 01:20           [CESG] CESG "Special Topics"

We have all of the morning of Tuesday 23 January set aside for a private
CESG discussion of "Special Topics". So far, unless I missed some, the only
ones that I have are:

1. ESA concerns about AMS in the context of MOIMS SM&C (Discussion lead:
Nestor)
2. Number of WGs - should/could we reduce them? (Discussion leads: Nestor,
Chris)
3. Registration fees for big meetings? (Discussion lead: Nestor)

Are there any other "big things" that we should prepare to discuss? I'm
sure that there will be others that come up during the first week, but if
there are things that we know about know we need to put them on the agenda
and get the Discussion lead(s) assigned to prepare material.

///a