[Moims-ipr] Initial Response to PAIS WB-5

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Thu Nov 9 23:20:02 EST 2006

Hi Daniele,

I'm attaching  a drafty Red Book, which was generated by extracting
material from the WB-5 in the areas that I believe we can get
agreement for standardization.  We've done a little editing of the
material, in addition to re-organization.  We believe the focus for
the standards document must be on what is to be standardized and not
on the processs of how things flow.  This latter is appropriate for a
tutorial.

There is quite a lot more review to be done on this draft, as well as
on the WB-5.  John and Betty will continue looking at this and WB-5
while I'm on vacation.  However I wanted to get this to you before
leaving.  I'll be back on the 20, 21st, then gone again until the 28th.

Let us know what you think of this effort.

cheers-
don