[Moims-ipr] RE: CCSDS Rome Meeting Room Allocations

Walz Penelope (BTAS) penelope.walz at btas.com
Tue May 9 10:33:46 EDT 2006

No problem, Don.  I will coordinate this with Marco, the keeper of the
room allocations.  I'll let you know as soon as we have this squared
away for you.

Best,
Penelope

Penelope W. Walz
The Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
CCSDS Secretariat - Public Affairs
Mobile - +1 571 235 1625 (best contact / voicemail)
E-mail -   penelope.walz at btas.com
Explore CCSDS at http://www.ccsds.org