[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Proposed IPR/DAI telecons in October and November

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Wed Oct 12 04:30:15 EDT 2005

Lou,

unfortunately I'm not available on Monday nor Tuesday, would it be possible
to have this teleconference on Wednesday?

Thanks,
Gian Maria

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Louis Reich             |
|         |           <lreich at csc.com>        |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           moims-dai-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           12/10/2005 06:51        |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           MOIMS-Data Archive      |
|         |           Ingestion               |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |        To:      moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org, moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org                                    |
  |        cc:                                                                                                  |
  |        Subject: [Moims-dai] Proposed IPR/DAI telecons  in October and November                              |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

IPR and DAI members,

I would like to schedule an IPR telecon for next Monday
or Tuesday(17-Oct or 18-Oct) for 1.5 hour 10;00 -11:30 EDT
The purpose of this telecon is to sync up after a long summer
break and set schedules for deliverable before the:Toulouse workshop.

1. Begin Planning the MOIMSs DAI/IPR Worksop 5-9 December in Toulouse -ALL
2..Reports the status of all agency XFDU prototype or testbed activities
-Arnaud,Don/Dan,Stephane,Gian Maria
3  SAFE-lessons learned and issues - Syephane
4  Ativities from Atlanta CCSDS heeting affecting IPR and DAI - Lou
        1XML Standards and Guidline
        2.SANA services needed for XFDU schema management
4. IPR Status report -Lou and Sergey
     XFDU Redbook and best practices- Lou
     XFDU Toolkit- Sergey
5. DAI status report
      SIP - Claude/Daniele
      Certification - Don
I believe we will need another telecon the following week to address
questions/issues arising from this telecon.

Please reply immediately to inform of your availability on Monday  and
Tuesday so we can make more solid plans.

Thanks,
Lou

for such purpose.