[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] CCSDS MOIMS DAI/IPR Toulouse Draft Agenda

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Mon Nov 14 02:53:10 EST 2005

Don, Lou,

agenda looks fine to me, thanks for taking into account my limited
attendance.

I assume that Monday afternoon, in "XFDU Issues and Status" we'll address the
radmap to issuing the red book. I'm particularly sensitive to this as SAFE is
quite advanced at this stage and I'm of course a bit worried that the XFDU
agencies review could change it enough to make SAFE not compliant any more.
We should have a plan to issue the XFDU red book at the latest in the first
months of 2006.

Regards,
Gian Maria

             Don Sawyer
             <donald.m.sawyer at n
             asa.gov>                                                     To
             Sent by:                   MOIMS DAI List
             moims-dai-bounces@         <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>, MOIMS
             mailman.ccsds.org          IPR List
                                        <moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                          cc
             12/11/2005 00:32           Don Sawyer
                                        <sawyer at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov>
                                                                     Subject
             Please respond to          [Moims-dai] CCSDS MOIMS DAI/IPR
             MOIMS-Data Archive         Toulouse Draft Agenda
                 Ingestion
             <moims-dai at mailman
                .ccsds.org>

All,

Lou and I have worked up a draft agenda, partly with the
understanding that Gian Maria will not be available Thursday and
Friday.  The approach taken is to try to get the status of the key
technical work 'on the table' early, which is Monday.  Then to go off
in separate DAI and IPR working groups to address details (Tuesday).
Come back Wednesday with plenary reports in the morning, and then
address agency reports and future workplans.  Thursday morning is a
session addressing registry/repository options, and in the afternoon
we look at some additional topics that need work, some motivated by
results of the separate DAI and IPR activities on Tuesday.  Friday is
wrap up.

This is a draft, and we're requesting your submission of other items
to be includes and make any suggestions for agenda change.

cheers-
Don

[attachment "tou2005Draft Agendav4.doc" deleted by Gian Maria
Moims-dai mailing list
Moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org