[Moims-ipr] CCSDS MOIMS DAI/IPR Toulouse Draft Agenda

Don Sawyer donald.m.sawyer at nasa.gov
Fri Nov 11 18:32:08 EST 2005

All,

Lou and I have worked up a draft agenda, partly with the
understanding that Gian Maria will not be available Thursday and
Friday.  The approach taken is to try to get the status of the key
technical work 'on the table' early, which is Monday.  Then to go off
in separate DAI and IPR working groups to address details (Tuesday).
Come back Wednesday with plenary reports in the morning, and then
address agency reports and future workplans.  Thursday morning is a
session addressing registry/repository options, and in the afternoon
we look at some additional topics that need work, some motivated by
results of the separate DAI and IPR activities on Tuesday.  Friday is
wrap up.

This is a draft, and we're requesting your submission of other items
to be includes and make any suggestions for agenda change.

cheers-
Don