[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] CCSDS - IPR/DAI MOIMS December meeting information

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Fri Nov 4 04:39:28 EST 2005

Dear Patrick,

no changes for me.

Concerning the attendance, I will be able to attend the meetings only on the
first three days (Monday to Wednesday), travelling back to Italy Thursday
morning. Don, Lou, when will we start defining the agenda for DAI and IPR?
I'd like to be sure I'm able to attend the parts of my most interest.

Best Regards,
Gian Maria