[Moims-ipr] Registration for Athens CCSDS IWS

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Mar 30 04:47:44 EST 2005

Dear all,

I have the pleasure to co-ordinate this time (together with the OMG
responsible) the room allocation at the Marriott Hotel (Why ?: ESA is paying
the facilities)

The room allocation is being done according to your request and the list of
registrants

The current numbers are:

DAI   10 (members are the same for DAI / IPR)
IPR   10
NAV   7
SM&C  8

DAI and IPR have splinter during Wednesday / Thursday ==> ca. 5 members for
each room.

I believe that not every participant is registered (and we have only 15 ays
to go), and I urge you (if not yet registered) to do it.

Other info is that there will be no internet connectivity in the rooms. There
will be only 1 access at the main meeting room. The cost in the Hotel is
high, 40 euros / user / day. If we assume 50 users (normally we are more than
100 registrants) per 6 days ==> 12000 Euros. The ESA representative does not
have the budget to pay it.

Wireless in the lobby is 12 Euro / day.

PLEASE REGISTER

ciao