[Moims-ipr] New version of DEDSL answer

Don Sawyer Donald.M.Sawyer at nasa.gov
Tue Mar 1 09:22:45 EST 2005

Patrick,

You are certainly right about the "attribute_value_example" being an
example of an attribute value, not an entity value.  I have no problem
with  your reformulation of the answers.

You also mentioned, at the telecon, that you were going to comment on
his Dictionary.  Are you still intending to do this?  I look forward to
your comments on it.

Don