[Moims-ipr] IPR Telecon Request -Week of 13-17 June

GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int
Fri Jun 10 05:05:54 EDT 2005

Lou,

I'm available 15 to 17.

Ciao,
Gian Maria

|---------+----------------------------------->
|         |           Louis Reich             |
|         |           <lreich at csc.com>        |
|         |           Sent by:                |
|         |           moims-ipr-bounces at mailma|
|         |           n.ccsds.org             |
|         |                                   |
|         |                                   |
|         |           08/06/2005 01:03        |
|         |           Please respond to       |
|         |           "MOIMS-Information      |
|         |           Packaging &amp;         |
|         |           Registries"             |
|         |                                   |
|---------+----------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |        To:      moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                               |
  |        cc:      moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org                                                                               |
  |        Subject: [Moims-ipr] IPR Telecon Request -Week of 13-17 June                                                       |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

IPR members,

I would like to schedule an IPR telecon for the week of 13-17 of June. The
telecon will be from 1000 -12:00 EST. Please notify me by 9-June of any
dates you will not be available to allow me to best schedule the date.
The topics will include:
1. Scheduling of Fall IPR/DAI workshop     - All
2.Discussion of XML Namespace and Versioning Issue Concept Paper
-(distributed by Lou by 10-June-2005) - Lou/Sergey
3.Briefing on  XFDU Java/C++ Wrapper” (xfdu-1-0-beta-4)- Stephane
4. Testbed/Prototype Reports -NASA,ESA CNES
5. Overview of XML Best Practices Matrix - Lou/Sergey (draft material
distributed by Lou 13 June) Lou/Sergey
6.Other topics (Please send other topics before 9 June so I can develop
agenda)

DAI members are welcome to attend the telecon. We will discuss the
scheduling of the fall workshops as the first item.

Ciao,
Lou

for such purpose.