[Moims-ipr] IPR Telecon Request -Week of 13-17 June

Louis Reich lreich at csc.com
Tue Jun 7 19:03:45 EDT 2005

IPR members,

I would like to schedule an IPR telecon for the week of 13-17 of June. The
telecon will be from 1000 -12:00 EST. Please notify me by 9-June of any
dates you will not be available to allow me to best schedule the date.
The topics will include:
1. Scheduling of Fall IPR/DAI workshop     - All
2.Discussion of XML Namespace and Versioning Issue Concept Paper
-(distributed by Lou by 10-June-2005) - Lou/Sergey
3.Briefing on  XFDU Java/C++ Wrapper” (xfdu-1-0-beta-4)- Stephane
4. Testbed/Prototype Reports -NASA,ESA CNES
5. Overview of XML Best Practices Matrix - Lou/Sergey (draft material
distributed by Lou 13 June) Lou/Sergey
6.Other topics (Please send other topics before 9 June so I can develop
agenda)

DAI members are welcome to attend the telecon. We will discuss the
scheduling of the fall workshops as the first item.

Ciao,
Lou

for such purpose.