[Moims-ipr] XFDU Beta 4

Stéphane Mbaye stephane.mbaye at gael.fr
Mon Jun 6 08:50:07 EDT 2005

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce the “ESA XFDU Java/C++ Wrapper” (xfdu-1-0-beta-4)
release.
Distribution, documentation and release notes may be downloaded at:

http://www.gael.fr/xfdu

Note: access to the site is restricted. Login and password are not included
in this e-mail to avoid public exposure in the CCSDS web site. I you have
forgotten the password, please, let me know. I will forward you the
information in the best delays.

For your information, we remind that this component has several objectives:

-          to provide support to the CCSDS/MOIMS/IPR working group in
validating the first XFDU specification and providing two (i.e. the Java and
the C++ Wrapper) additional implementations of the standard;
-          to provide an API for “ESA SAFE Java/C++ Wrapper” component
dedicated to access SAFE packages, specializations of XFDU;
-          to provide an API for CNES XFDU Demonstrator

Please do not hesitate to provide us with your comments.
Regards

Stéphane
 Stéphane
Mbaye