[Moims-ipr] Fw: MOIMS IPR telecon on Wed. February 23, 2005

Louis Reich lreich at csc.com
Mon Feb 14 15:43:39 EST 2005

(See attached file: athens agendadraft.doc)(See attached file: athens
agendadraft.pdf)

for such purpose.

----- Forwarded by Louis Reich/CIV/CSC on 02/14/05 03:39 PM -----

                      Louis Reich
                      /CIV/CSC                 To:      louis.i.reich at gsfc.nasa.gov, john.garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov,
                                               arnaud.lucas at cnes.fr, awood at mail.arc.nasa.gov, b.r.barkstrom at larc.nasa.gov,
                      02/14/05 02:40           nbeagrie at aol.com, d.giaretta at rl.ac.uk, denis.minguillon at cst.cnes.fr,
                      PM                       donald.m.sawyer at nasa.gov, elisabeth.a.brinker at nasa.gov,
                                               fabian.delhaise at esa.int, nestor.peccia at esa.int, patrick.mazal at cnes.fr,
                                               roger.thompson at scisys.co.uk, steve.hughes at jpl.nasa.gov,
                                               william.underwood at gtri.gatech.edu, mbaye at gael.fr,
                                               sergey.nikhinson at gsfc.nasa.gov, GianMaria.Pinna at esa.int, "'Chris Mattmann'"
                                               <chris.mattmann at jpl.nasa.gov>, "'Dan Crichton'"
                                               <dan.crichton at jpl.nasa.gov>, <banon at dpi.inpe.br>, Gert Villemos
                                               <gev at terma.com>
                                               cc:
                                               Subject: MOIMS IPR telecon on Wed. February 23, 2005

IPR members,

I will be out of town on Wednesday Feb 16. Therefore I would like to hold
the IPR telecon
on Wednesday Feb 23. This telecon should be attended by all IPR experts and
any DAI Working Group
members interested in presenting at the Athens Meeting.

I would like to hold a CCSDS MOIMS IPR telecon on Wed. February 23, 2005
from 10:00-11:00 am EST (16:00 - 17:00 in Europe). The topics I would like
to discuss include:
      -Agency reports on  XFDU Prototyping or Interoperability Testbed
activities(plans and progress)
      -Refine Agenda for the April 11-15 IPR and DAI meetings in
Athens(draft agenda attached)
      -Other topics

Please reply with your availability for this date and time and any topics
you would like to discuss ASAP
Also anyone who cannot attend the telecon and wishes to present at the
Athens mmeting please send the topic
and a time estimate to me and Don.

My apologies to all of you who receive multiple copies of this agenda. I am
sending this email to the
IPR and DAI mailing lists in addition to my personal list of IPR members.
If you don't get a copy from
the mailing list please inform me and I will try to get the lists updated.
Please forward this message to any colleagues who I may have not included
on the mailing list

I will send out telecon numbers at the beginning of next week.

Thanks,
Lou

for such purpose.