[Moims-ipr] Fw: [CESG] Re: CCSDS 2006 Fall meeting in USA

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Dec 20 12:55:29 EST 2005

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 20/12/2005 18:54 -----

             "Adrian J. Hooke"
             <adrian.j.hooke at jp
             l.nasa.gov>                                                  To
             Sent by:                   CCSDS Engineering Steering Group -
             cesg-bounces at mailm         ADs <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
             an.ccsds.org                                                 cc

                                                                     Subject
             20/12/2005 18:49           [CESG] Re: CCSDS 2006 Fall meeting
                                        in USA

At 08:37 AM 12/20/2005, Nestor.Peccia at esa.int wrote:
>I am planning all the mission for CCSDS next year and I have heard that
>the 2006 Fall meeting will be a Winter meeting during January 2007 at
>Reno, Nevada.

Nestor: yes, that is the nominal plan - we will possibly hold the "Fall
2006" meeting in January *2007* the week after the big annual AIAA meeting
in Reno:

http://www.aiaa.org/content.cfm?pageid=230&lumeetingid=666

THIS IS *NOT* CERTAIN but I would think that there is s good probability
that we will do it.

///adrian