[Moims-ipr] MOIMS-DAI and MOIMS-IPR meetings 5-9 December in Toulouse

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 9 14:15:13 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Just a quick clarification, the note you just got from the CCSDS
Secretariat provided information on the main body of CCSDS meetings this
fall.  However, our schedule remains unchanged.  We will be having meetings
and we plan to meet during the 5-9 December week in Toulouse as previously
announced.  We hope to see you all there.

Cheers,
-JOhn

P.S.
  Penelope,

The web site and the registration form gives the impression that MOIMS-DAI
and MOIMS-IPR are not meeting at all.  What updates can you suggest to
ensure that people can find out from that site that we are having our meetings?