[Moims-ipr] DAI WG and IPR WG Preliminary Agenda

John Garrett John.Garrett at gsfc.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 30 17:08:02 EDT 2004

Hello All,

I've attached a preliminary agenda for the DAI WG and IPR WG meetings.

If you know of additional presentations or if I have allocated an
inappropriate amount of time for one of your presentations, please let us
know and we can adjust the schedule.

Also if you are only at a portion of this meeting and need information from
times when you won't be there, please let us know and we can see if things
could be rescheduled to accommodate you.

Cheers,
-JOhn