[Moims-ipr] Toulouse Fall Meeting Dates

Mazal Patrick Patrick.Mazal at cnes.fr
Fri Sep 10 10:42:52 EDT 2004

Dear Colleagues,

I am happy to welcome you once more at CNES Toulouse for our November workshop.
We will use the Centre meeting rooms as usual, during the period 2- 5 Nov and on the 8th of Nov.
So I will probably need to ask you for Security clearance information in a further mail.
We will also send hotel information for those who have not a preferential hotel.You will have to make your own reservations.
For logistics, CNES will provide a bunch of dedicated connections outside CNES firewall (limited to http and https services for security reasons) in the main meeting room with CNES IP addresses that we will be able to communicate on request.

Finally we plan to have dinner together on Tuesday evening , so could you please tell me at the latest when arriving on Tuesday morning Nov 2 if you would like to attend.

Looking forward to seeing you in Toulouse.
Best regards.

Patrick

PS : I will not be in my office next week (13-17 Sept). if necessary please contact Claude HUC/ Arnaud LCAS.