[Moims-ipr] Telecon with me has to be rescheduled + IWS Spring 2004

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Fri Oct 29 09:09:44 EDT 2004

Dear all,

I have to go to ESRIN, Frascati on 4th Nov and will be unavailable for the
telecon planned on 4th Nov at 11:30 hrs,

I have 2 possibilities

Either on 5th Nov from 9 am to 10 am

or

on 5th Nov  any time during the afternoon.

Please let me know when it is possible.

I would also like to inform you that the Spring meeting 2005 will probably be
held in conjunction with OMG in April 2005 (from 11th to 15th) in a tbd location
in Europe.

Please also consider that we shall have all the MOIMS WGs co-located in the next
IWS.

ciao
nestor