[Moims-ipr] FW: Last Communication Re: East Specification

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon Nov 22 09:19:15 EST 2004

 Dear all 9and Denis in perticular)

The ball is in our field. Please proceed such that we can issue the EAST with
the pink sheets.

The Secretariat is waiting Denis'response (see below()

ciao

nestor

"Forrester Gary (BTAS)" <gary.forrester at btas.com>
22/11/2004 09:07 AM EST

To: "Nestor Peccia (ESA)" <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>
cc:
bcc:
Subject: FW: Last Communication Re: East Specification

Nestor,

I asked Steve about the EAST Specification (CCSDS 644).  His email below details
the latest status on the book of which he is aware.

Gary Forrester

Senior Information Engineer

BTAS, Inc.

CCSDS Secretariat Support - NASA