[Moims-ipr] Re: [Moims-dai] Sometimes the sun rises late

Donald M. Sawyer donald.m.sawyer at nasa.gov
Tue May 25 13:38:34 EDT 2004

Nestor,

I was under the understanding that the CNES meetings would
be in early December.  I have a committment to chair
a session at a NARA/U. of MD. workshop on November 15th.

I don't know what I can do about this.  If we are going
to have all these 'full up' sessions, then they need to
be scheduled a year in advance.  If all of MOIMS doesn't
need to meet at the same time, every time, then they
can be scheduled less in advance and be more
accommodating to the smaller number of participants.

I don't know if there is still an option for an alternate
date for MOIMS DAI and IPR this Fall, but I'd like
to explore it if possible.

thanks,

Don