[Moims-ipr] [CESG] Composite resource matrix

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Mon May 10 22:32:19 EDT 2004

----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 11/05/2004 04:30 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"   |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.|
|        |          nasa.gov>           |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          10/05/2004 23:06    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                       |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>, CCSDS Management Council                   |
  |       <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>                                              |
  |       cc:     CCSDS Document Rapporteur <Stephen.Harris at btas.com>          |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] Composite resource matrix                        |

Attached you will find a composite (Excel and PDF format) version of the
resource matrix, integrating the pre-meeting guidelines from all Agencies:
I cannot find any record of an input from DLR or RSA.

Please let me know if you find any errors.

I'd like to propose to the CMC that we adopt the 6-month resource
allocation cycle illustrated below, where:

1) The CMC gives the CESG a set of draft resources guidelines just ahead of
the technical Area meetings.

2) The CMC commits to provide those resources at the CMC meeting
immediately following the Area meetings, based on satisfactory Area reports.
385f9317.jpg

Best regards
Adrian

(See attached file: Integrated-resources-10May04.pdf)(See attached file:
Integrated-resources-10May04.xls)(Embedded image moved to file: pic09713.jpg)