[Moims-ipr] Draft of XFDU WB-Word version

Louis Reich lreich at csc.com
Thu May 6 02:10:42 EDT 2004

All,

I wanted to get this out before Europeans left for Montreal. I will send
out a detailed list of changes tbd before Friday COB. Based on comments
from prospective users and Claude Huc's SIP paper we made a large change in
data model and many changes in attribute/element/class names. I believe the
XML Schema figures, text and examples to be correct. I know that all the
Introductory subsections need to be updated. I also did some major
modifications to Section 3 to get Green Book material into an an annex and
insert the Cnes environment view. Again the text need some updates

I am sending the PDF version ina separate email.

Lou

(See attached file: XFDUwhitebookdraft05062004.doc)

for such purpose.