[Moims-ipr] MOIMS IPR WG telecon 19-March-2004 Logistics and Topic list

Louis Reich lreich at csc.com
Tue Mar 16 18:50:24 EST 2004

The Internet Packaging and Resistries (IPR) will have a telecon March 18,
2004, at 14:30-16:00 UK (15:30-17:00 Europe, 9:30-11am EDT, 6:30-8:00 am
PST)
.
NASA will supply an 800 number for participants in the US and the NASA
operator will call all European participants. We do not have the dial-in
number at this time but either Don or I will send the number to this list.
If there are any other participants who wish to be called, please send me
your phone numbers before noon tomorrow. The following is the current list
of European participants and phone numbers.

ESA    Gian Maria Pinna              +39-06-94180644
CNES Patrick Mazal/Arnaud Lucas      +33 5 61 27 41 64
BNSC David Giaretta                             +44-1235-446235

Telecon discussion items will include:
     - Discussion of two proposed schema design changes/issues
          -Information classification and rules based validation using
Schematron
          -Eliminations of some unused elements(keep them as types) which
cause the JAVA tool we are using to produce irrelevant/unusable interfaces.
     -Any progress since the London IPR workshop last fall
     -The current plans and schedules for the  document and reference
toolkit implementations
     -Agency testing and prototyping planning coordination
     -May MOIMS area meeting in Montreal,Canada

I will send out a brief information package before COB on Wed including
current proposed NASA  plans/schedule, a discussion on XFDU toolkit
dissemination and update procedures ,a proposed MOIMS IPR agenda for the
May MOIMS meeting and a brief discussion of the proposed schema changes:

Good luck,
Lou

for such purpose.