[Moims-ipr] IPR Planning TC URGENT: Mistake on date

Giaretta, DL (David) D.L.Giaretta at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 12 16:02:57 EST 2004

Should be OK

...David

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Reich
To: MOIMS-Information Packaging & Registries
Cc: Sergey Nikhinson; christophe.demange at gael.fr; stephane.mbaye at gael.fr
Sent: 12/03/2004 16:53
Subject: Re: [Moims-ipr] IPR Planning TC URGENT: Mistake on date

Everyone,

I am sorry, when I sent the message, The proposed date was incorrectly
written. I cannot be available on March 16. The intented date was
Thursday
March18, 2004.

Please reply ASAP on your availability on the actual date. Again, my
apologies for the confusion.

IPR PLANNING TELECON PROPOSED DATE

Thursday, March 18, 2004, 14:30-16:00 GST
(9:00 am-11am EDT, 15:30-17:00 Europe)

Lou

----------------

written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail
for such purpose.
----------------

                      Louis

                      Reich/CIV/CSC            To:
moims-ipr at mailman.ccsds.org
                      @CSC                     cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject: [Moims-ipr] IPR
Planning Telecon - Please Respond ASAP
                      moims-ipr-bounce

                      03/11/04 03:58

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      MOIMS-Informatio

                      n Packaging &

                      Registries

All,

The NASA IPR team has received sufficient funding to restartthe task  at
last year's level of effort. I would like to have a telecon to
resynchronize the CCSDS IPR efforts.
At this telecon we can discuss:
     -Any progress since the London IPR workshop last fall
     -The current plans and schedules for the  document and reference
toolkit implementations
     -Agency testing and prototyping planning coordination
     -May MOIMS area meeting in Montreal,Canada
I would like to schedule this telecon for March 16, 2004, 14:30-16:00
GST
(9:00 am-11am EDT, 15:30-17:00 Europe). However it is important that all
agencies are represented in this telecon.
If the proposed date and time are not avaiable please send alterative
times
the following week that would be available and I will try to find a
mutually agreeable time.

Thanks,

Lou Reich