[Moims-ipr] [CESG] [CESG RESOLUTION] CESG-03-018: EAST PINK SHEETS

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Tue Jun 15 02:16:46 EDT 2004

FYI

CESG has approved the EAST Pink Sheets

ciao
nestor
----- Forwarded by Nestor Peccia/esoc/ESA on 15/06/2004 08:15 -----
|--------+------------------------------>
|        |          "Adrian J. Hooke"   |
|        |          <adrian.j.hooke at jpl.|
|        |          nasa.gov>           |
|        |          Sent by:            |
|        |          cesg-bounces at mailman|
|        |          .ccsds.org          |
|        |                              |
|        |                              |
|        |          14/06/2004 20:11    |
|        |                              |
|--------+------------------------------>
  |       To:     CCSDS Secretariat <Stephen.Harris at btas.com>                  |
  |       cc:     CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - ADs                       |
  |       <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>                                             |
  |       Subject:     [CESG] [CESG RESOLUTION] CESG-03-018: EAST PINK SHEETS  |

TO:      SECRETARIAT
FROM:    CESG CHAIR
SUBJECT: CESG RESOLUTION CESG-03-018: EAST PINK SHEETS
CESG RESOLUTION, Tracking Number: CESG-03-018

"The CESG recommends to the CMC that the attached "Pink Pages" to the EAST Blue
Book (CCSDS 644.0-B-2) should be released for formal Agency review, with a view
towards progressing the Recommended Standard from version 2 to version 3."

Please make whatever editorial changes are necessary to correct the English and
transmit this CESG Resolution to the CMC Chairman along with a request to take
the indicated action. Please notify the CESG when the CMC responds.

The result of the CESG polls with respect to this Resolution is as follows:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
APPROVE:    SEA; MOIMS; CSS; SLS; SIS; CESG Chair
Shames
Durst
Peccia
Thompson
MOURY
Brosi
Hooke

APPROVE CONDITIONALLY: SOIS
Plummer: There are a number of errors in the English that should be ironed out
(e.g. through secretariat support), such as example 3.14 title (variable
declarations, not variables declaration). Also, I'm not sure whether the bis/ter
figure numbering will be familiar or acceptable to everyone (a, b, c, etc. might
be better).

ABSTAIN: NONE
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Best regards

Adrian J. Hooke
Chairman, CCSDS Engineering Steering Group (CESG)
NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory,
Interplanetary Network Directorate
M/S 303-400, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, California 91109-8099, USA