[Moims-ipr] 2005 IEEE Aerospace Conference

Nestor.Peccia at esa.int Nestor.Peccia at esa.int
Wed Jun 9 08:46:19 EDT 2004

Dear all,

Please find attached the 2005 IEEE Aerospace Conference Call for Papers

(See attached file: 2005-ieee-Aerospace-Conference.pdf)

We (together with Mr. Cabrieres from CNES) are chairing the Track "12.1 -
Operations Strategies and Emerging Technologies".

I invite you to submit papers for this track.

The deadline is 1st August 2004.

Please feel free to distribute this invitation to whom may be interested within
your organization.

Thanks

ciao
nestor