[Moims-ipr] Re: [CESG] MOIMS Area Worshop No 1: Plenary and Management Report

Peter Shames moims-ipr@mailman.ccsds.org
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 12:29:30 -0700

Nestor,

In your list of attendees you missed Amalaye Oyake, Peter Shames, and
David Giaretta.  Other participants included Joan Dunham, Ed Shaya,
and Dan Smith from GSFC.

In general I agree with the set of issues and with Adrian's response
to them.  We will agree to look at the SANA issues as prt of the
discussions within the upcoming SEA meetings.  We request that we
have one or more members of MOIMS / IPR avaailable to participate in
these discussions.

On the matter of Docushare, it is clear that we have both some
confusion about how it works, problems with how it was organized, and
learning curve problems with the users.  As Tom Gannet points out, we
could fix it easily by making the Secretairat the gatekeeper, but I
suggest that we take that option as a last resort.

In the interim I suggest that we clean up the current structure and
fix it so that it is much clearer what documents go where.  The
admins within the Secretariat can do this and I would recommend that
they do so as quickly as possible.

Regards, Peter Shames

--

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames@jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time"

T.S. Eliot