[Moims-ipr] Our next MOIMS meetings

moims-ipr@mailman.ccsds.org moims-ipr@mailman.ccsds.org
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:27:56 +0100

Dear all,

CSA has offered to organize the next MOIMS Area meeting (I was talking with the
new delegate during the CMC meeting). All Areas can do so, but this depends from
each AD.

This offer means that they take care of all the logistics, and for some
europeans (who should be at Space Ops 2004 in Montreal) a single mission to
Canada covers both venues. The fall meetings will be then in Europe.

The date shall be from 10th May until 14th May 2004 in Montreal Canada.

Please let me know your views, such that I can ask officially them for the
venue.

thanks

ciao
nestor