[Moims-dai] Draft 12 of OAIS-IF BB

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Sun Jun 9 10:03:42 UTC 2024

I've updated the draft BB (v12) to include details of the (minimal) REST API
for the outward facing Generic Adapter and also the REST interface between
the Generic Adapter and the Specific Adapter of the information source.

Not sure what to do in terms of Query.

I've also made it clear in the Scope section that this BB only covers
accessing information, and that later books would cover Create, Update and
Delete.

See
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wrasqxsnxgxbsadtz63gc/OAIS-IF-Core-Specificat
ion-v12.docx?rlkey=m6k5kto28h37b7ahwo2xm6deo
<https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/wrasqxsnxgxbsadtz63gc/OAIS-IF-Core-Specifica
tion-v12.docx?rlkey=m6k5kto28h37b7ahwo2xm6deo&dl=0> &dl=0

I hope people have a chance to look at, and perhaps comment on, the document
before the meeting on Tuesday.

Regards