[Moims-dai] Reminder of call tomorrow (Tuesday)

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Mon Mar 20 16:54:17 UTC 2023

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (Washington DC time),  US moved to Daylight Saving
Time so the European time have changed to 1400 UK time, 1500 Paris time.
Things will revert to normal times in Europe from 27th March.

If you do not receive a notification from Skype then please join it by
clicking the link: https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD

*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join  <https://www.skype.com>
https://www.skype.com

I must give my apologies for this meeting. I would be grateful if John would
start it.

Draft agenda:

1.	Review of agenda
2.	CCSDS/ISO update - DG is checking the next steps
3.	Update on OAIS-IF prototyping, design, and book structure. Steve is
ill so may not be able to attend.

a.	I updated the draft BB as discussed - see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/70vyku8dvgrp2b4/OAIS-IF%20Core%20Specification-pos
sible-update-v5.doc?dl=0 - added some details
b.	The draft GB is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0qdzbu6314cv1l/OAIS-IF%20Rationale%20Scenarios%20
and%20Requirements-20221029.docx?dl=0
c.	Steve's latest draft Magenta book is available at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja79hoy7wyrgrrk/02_White_Book_Recommended_Standard
_OAIS-IF_Draft_221017_v5.3%2006_CCSDS_221123_Magenta.docx?dl=0

Regards