[Moims-dai] Who will be physically present at the CCSDS Plenary

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 00:29:23 UTC 2023

I'll be there all days.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA

From: MOIMS-DAI <moims-dai-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> On Behalf Of David
Giaretta via MOIMS-DAI
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 1:59 PM
To: MOIMS-DAI List <moims-dai at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: david at giaretta.org
Subject: [Moims-dai] Who will be physically present at the CCSDS Plenary

Dear all

The CCSDS Spring 2023 Technical Meetings will be a 5 Day event in
Huntsville, Alabama, from May 8-12, 2023.

Please let me know if you plan to be in Huntsville in-person, and for which
days.

You can assume that DAI will meet (virtually and physically) from Monday pm
to Friday am. We will discuss the agenda next week but it is fair to assume
that most of the time will be devoted to OAIS-IF.

Please just Reply to me (not the full mailing list).

Regards