[Moims-dai] Who will be physically present at the CCSDS Plenary

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Tue Feb 28 19:58:46 UTC 2023

Dear all

The CCSDS Spring 2023 Technical Meetings will be a 5 Day event in
Huntsville, Alabama, from May 8-12, 2023.

Please let me know if you plan to be in Huntsville in-person, and for which
days.

You can assume that DAI will meet (virtually and physically) from Monday pm
to Friday am. We will discuss the agenda next week but it is fair to assume
that most of the time will be devoted to OAIS-IF.

Please just Reply to me (not the full mailing list).

Regards