[Moims-dai] My participation next week.

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Sun Oct 16 05:37:07 UTC 2022

Hi All,

I'll try to connect with meetings next week, but at this point I'm unsure
what sessions I'll make.

It will mostly be afternoon sessions due the time differences.

I had planned on making most afternoons, but I ended up injuring a knee this
past week and I have at least some Dr. appointments that may cut into
meeting time.  It's hard to get the appointments, but am trying to work
around the schedule.

Good luck getting progress on the documents.

Sorry, I'm not there with you and I certainly would have loved to connect
with our CNES alumni.

Hope, Health, and Peace,

-JOhn