[Moims-dai] Updates for OAIS-IF GB

felix.engel at fernuni-hagen.de felix.engel at fernuni-hagen.de
Fri Oct 14 11:08:43 UTC 2022

Hey,

I wanted to propose the usage of a json schema, instead of an instantiated json object. I think what we want/need is an abstract IP model, right?
However, I just got the URL to a potential nice app, that can support the collaborative work on schemas: https://www.semantic-treehouse.nl/
Have a look if you think it can be helpful.

All the best and a great meeting in Toulouse
Felix