[Moims-dai] CWE Repository accesses to be verified

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 14:12:15 UTC 2022

Roberta:  Only the documents in the “CWE Private” folder are not accessible to the public.

I favor leaving most of our documents accessible to the public so that we can encourage new participation in our work.  But if there are some documents that concern you, we should add them in sub-folders to the CWE Private folder.

Your previous experience is part of the strange behavior of the site… when you first come in at the top level you have to sign in.  But at the lower level folders that’s not the case.  So a google search or an emailed link will turn up lower level folders (like when we are emailing a link to a document to a prospective DAI participant), but from the top level CWE, you can’t click down without signing in.  I think.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA