[Moims-dai] Follow-up on Tuesday's meeting

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Fri Sep 10 10:47:05 UTC 2021

Hi all

Mike put some comments in the draft GB and I have put some responses - see
https://www.dropbox.com/s/crxprt4p6drgve0/OAIS-IF%20Rationale%20Scenarios%20
and%20Requirements-20210901%20-%20MK.docx?dl=0

Also I tidied things up a little more, took on board some of Mike's comments
and have produced a new version
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j4i1nh4wnpjisgi/OAIS-IF%20Rationale%20Scenarios%20
and%20Requirements-20210908.docx?dl=0. This contains a cut down version of
the interfaces but the full javadocs for the interfaces are available at
http://www.oais.info/oais-if/javadocs/index.html

The GB is still not complete but it is getting there.

Comments welcome. I hope we can discuss the GB next week.

Regards