[Moims-dai] Updated charts from today's DAI telecon

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 15:58:52 UTC 2021

After today's telecon, I updated the charts to delete all the deployment
options that we rejected, leaving only the ones that were agreed to.

Actually, there are a few of the "native" configurations that we didn't
quite discuss much (they were on chart 7 of the prior presentation) but
based on our discussion of allowing implementations that don't expose
interfaces 1 or 3, I believe these fit what we agreed to.  Corrections or
comments are welcome on that.

Added one chart with text for the main points that we discussed, as well.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA