[Moims-dai] MOIMS closing plenary replaces DAI meeting

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:41:45 UTC 2021

David:  On the last page the cross-out of the Videos topic makes it look
like all the video concerns are gone.  We have the videos posted online
using a member's private YouTube (my) account.  I suggest you replace the
stricken-through line with:

Videos are currently hosted on CCSDS.org, but only using CCSDS member's
private accounts.  CCSDS should establish its own YouTube account and take
on responsibility for CCSDS video assets (or some similar solution.)

Note:  The new video layout by the Secretariat at CCSDS.org > outreach >
videos is excellent.  Visit it for videos of the recent Keynote
presentations made by DAI WG members at the EWA conference in August.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA