[Moims-dai] OAIS-IF GB update

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:45:51 UTC 2021

(Now forwarding the correct message with the correct link below.)

I've added some comments to the same document that David provided the link
to.  To make it easier on the document integrator (David) I just added my
comments/updates to the same file.  If others can do that, David won't have
to integrate comments from multiple files.  Dropbox provides warnings if
multiple people open it at the same time.

David, if you'd like to do it a different way, just let us know.

Mostly, I tried to organize and add to the concept sections, and moved the
Doc Tree figure down to the section where David started descriptions of the
documents.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA