[Moims-dai] Interoperability, Data, Information, and the DC

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 21:26:03 UTC 2021

I don't disagree with anything you said.  I was really more trying to
resolve the data vs. information discussion by qualifying when one got data
and when one got information.  But if you think that doesn't need to be
resolved, that's OK with me.  The bottom line is determining what goes into
the green book (or other documents) and what form it takes.  I haven't yet
looked at your green book update, but I hope to shortly.

Thanks,

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA