[Moims-dai] Component Diagram and Updated Book

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:23:39 UTC 2020

I've also added Steve's attachments to the DAI Drop Box under Draft
Documents > OAIS-IF Architecture Description.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7dskj8tbdcns00j/AADTLYXyH3avSqodYwZ3oaGya?dl=0

Steve, that folder is quite full of older versions.  You might want to move
some usable docs to the "Old versions" folder, or delete some.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA