[Moims-dai] Component Diagram - Consumer and Producer Application Update

kearneysolutions at gmail.com kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed May 20 18:53:27 UTC 2020

Actually, I am quite the minor player, just trying to find examples of
plugins that everyone likes.  The major players are, of course, David and
John Garrett, our chairs, and (John) Steve Hughes, our architecture lead.
They would be the ones to take the lead on the OAIS topics you suggested.

David, John, Steve, thoughts?

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA