[Moims-dai] Updated draft of Audit Metrics

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Mon May 11 06:06:11 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I'm attaching an updated draft of Audit Metrics document that includes the
updates agreed at last week's Skype session.

I did go a bit further on SC#265.

The comment on the review site noted about a half dozen changes of
"metadata" to "information" and marked the SC as Resolved.

My understanding of the discussions were that the majority of the group
preferred eliminating all the occurrences of "metadata".

So I made the change for the other 10 or so instances.

All the updates are tracked and are marked with a comment.

You can find any updates associated with this update by searching for
"SC#265" or by searching for "metadata" (search does find the deleted text.)

Please verify that these updates are as intended.

May there be peace in your life,

-JOhn