[Moims-dai] My latest draft of ISO16363

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Sun May 3 17:59:54 UTC 2020

Hi,

As requested, I've generated a new draft of our Audit and Certification
metrics document.

I think I've marked all the Suggested Changes we have and captured the
agreements on changes that the group has adopted.

I've tracked changes from the previous issue, so you should be able to see
what changed or what is proposed if we already have a text change.

The Suggested Changes are available at http://review.oais.info/

You can find the related information in the document by searching for
"SC#nnn", where nnn is the number from the Suggested Changes review site.

May there be peace in your life,

-JOhn