[Moims-dai] Reminder of Skype call tomorrow and my apologies.

david at giaretta.org david at giaretta.org
Mon Jun 22 07:37:27 UTC 2020

Meeting: 10:00 Tuesday (EST), 1500 UK time, 1600 Paris time


Join it by clicking the link:

 <https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD> https://join.skype.com/ykyu5SIPhSnD


*Don't have Skype yet? Download it before you join  <https://www.skype.com> https://www.skype.com


General schedule:

Tuesday of the month


Technical Editor(s)


ISO 16363    Audit and Certification Metrics

John Garrett, David Giaretta


IPELTU Info Preservation Enabling Long-Term Usage

David Giaretta, Roberta Svanetti


OAIS-IF DAADD    OAIS Interoperability Framework – Digital Archive Architecture Design Doc

Steve Hughes


OAIS update finalization, Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other weeks



OAIS update finalization, Group administration, Planning, new projects, or special issues identified other weeks




Draft agenda this week (4th Tuesday of the month):


The main discussion should be item 6 (OAIS-IF). 

Status updates on other items.


Please be sure to look at the http://review.oais.info site and add your comments.


1.	We are using  <http://review.oais.info> http://review.oais.info  to track actions – see  <http://review.oais.info/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&list_id=2522&order=Importance&product=ACTIONS&query_format=specific> http://review.oais.info/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&list_id=2522&order=Importance&product=ACTIONS&query_format=specific
2.	Book re-confirmations
3.	IPELTU – see updated version - https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2ggcng5ej54ucc/CCSDS653.0R1-20200620.docx?dl=0  

a.	I’ve cleaned up the document – there were various cut/paste errors
b.	added explanation of document structure and the relationship between the Annexes.
c.	included Mike’s updated DTOPP
d.	included text from LTDP and PDSC documents, although it probably would be sensible to see if some of the PDSC lists should be added to Mike’s DTOPP tables. 

4.	OAIS – waiting for reaction from Peter Shames to our responses to his RIDS.
5.	ISO 16363 – Remember to review the remaining suggested changes which we want to close as soon as possible:

a.	http://review.oais.info/show_bug.cgi?id=257 
b.	http://review.oais.info/show_bug.cgi?id=279
c.	http://review.oais.info/show_bug.cgi?id=280

6.	OAIS-IF – including developing the structure of the Book


I must give my apologies for this meeting because I will be driving my wife to a dental appointment in London.








-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://mailman.ccsds.org/pipermail/moims-dai/attachments/20200622/f65a053c/attachment.htm>

More information about the MOIMS-DAI mailing list