[Moims-dai] FW: Of Interest

Robert Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 1 18:36:06 UTC 2020

And many organizations are endorsing the TRUST Principles for Digital
Repositories, as described on the following RDA webpage:

https://www.rd-alliance.org/rda-community-effort-trust-principles-digital-repositories

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134