[Moims-dai] IETF RFC 8153

garrett at his.com garrett at his.com
Sat Jan 4 22:00:49 UTC 2020

Hi,

I think you're right that CCSDS should address long-term preservation of any
important data.

But they have been reluctant to discuss such issues.

The one long term commitment CCSDS MC made to keep a link to the OAIS Red
Book available (I think commitment was made to the Australian National
Library) was not upheld for much more than a year.

Still trying to get a commitment that when an issue of a CCSDS Standard is
replaced by a new issue, that a message is put up at the old location to
point to the new issues and the new location for the previous issue.

May you have peace in your life,

-JOhn